Instructor Multimodal Stress Management
In recent years, stress-related illnesses and mental stress syndromes have increased significantly. Accordingly, it is important to identify stressors and to derive effective measures for stress prevention and reduction. The seminar "Trainer Multimodal Stress Management" provides you with an in-depth knowledge of stress and presents various stress management methods that have proven to be effective in scientific research. It prepares you to train and coach groups and individuals structurally and sustainably in the appropriate stress management procedures. You also get the opportunity to develop your own stress competence.
545 Euros (reduced price for students and trainees)
- Basic knowledge of stress: health psychology basics, stress theories, stress reactions and health effects, external triggers, personal stress enhancers, biopsychosocial consequences of stress
- The three pillars of stress management: instrumental, cognitive, palliative-regenerative
- Modules of stress management training: relaxation training, mental training, problem-solving training, pleasure training, quick stress relievers
- Fit for Practice - didactics and methodology of stress management trainings and coaching: theoretical information, interviewing, self-experience with individual methods, simulated group situations, role play, indication / contraindication
- Online Course: On the 4th day, the preparation of the course plan for the Central Testing Office for Prevention will be worked out in individual online coaching, or special situations in the course will be discussed. The participants will receive further information in good time before the course starts and in the seminar.
Course date and hours:
Fall Course 2023: 14.09. - 27.10.2023
Kick-off Zoommeeting: Thursday, 14.09.2023, 19.00 - 20.00 hrs.
Independent work on the topics via TUM Moodle learning platform by means of provided videos and documents.
Zoom day: Friday, 13.10.2023, 10.00 - 18.00 hrs.
until 27.10. Submission of the exercises
Registration deadline: 4 weeks prior to the event (later registration only possible if there are remaining seats!)
(Students) Sports and health scientists, psychologists, pedagogues, social scientists, social pedagogues, physicians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, sports and gym instructors, educators, professions related to coaching, training and counseling
Language of Instruction:
min. 12, max. 16 participants
S&H Certificate "Trainer_in Multimodales Stressmanagement", at least 32 lessons attendance, 2 ECTS
With appropriate basic qualification * according to § 20 SGB V recognized by health insurance / central testing center prevention.
* Psychologist, pedagogue, social pedagogue as well as social worker, social scientist, health scientist, doctor
With the federation of German back schools (BdR) recognized as extension of the KddR back school principal license.
Is there no announced date for this course, is the course booked out, or does the date not suit you? You can put your name on the list of prospects without any obligation and you will be contacted as soon as a new course date is announced.