Fitness Trainer A-License
Scientifically substantiated expertise in the fields of sports nutrition and coaching as well as professional training planning form the basis of the modular Fitness Trainer A license. Depending on your individual interests, you can also choose one event each from the areas of fitness training and health training.
- Athletics Coach in Sports games (2 attendance days)
- Endurance Training (1 attendance day)
- Functional Training B license (2 attendance days)
- Barbell Training and basics in strength training (2 attendance days)
- Mobility Trainer (2 attendance day)
- Spiroergometry in Sports (2 attendance day)
- Training in Childhood and Youth (1 day online)
- Applied Muscular Function Diagnosis (Intensive Course) (2 attendance days)
- Course Instructor Autogenic Training (AT) (3 attendance days)
- Course Instructor Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR) (32 teaching units, online)
- Myofascial Training in Sports and Prevention (2 attendance days )
- Mobility Trainer (2 attendance days)
- Kinesiological Taping (2 attendace days)
- Sports Rehab Trainer - Orthopedics (2 attendance days)Therapeutic Climbing - Behaviour and Experience (3 attendance days)
- Certification "Fitness Trainer B-License"
- Participation requirements of the individual modules can be found in the announcement of the modules / events
* If the Fitness Trainer B license has been purchased externally - not via "TUM Sports and Health for Life" - please submit it to us in advance for the exam.
Sport and health science students, PE teachers, sport scientists, physical therapists, coaches and anyone interested
Language of Instruction:
S&H Certificate „Fitness Trainer A-License“
The individual event can be visited independently within 3 years. Once all modules have been completed, you can submit the copies of the individual certificates to us and receive the "Fitness Trainer A-License" certificate.