Gradually, there is a fundamental change in our health system. Patients are becoming active co-creators of the own healing process instead of the initial passive role as a “therapy-receiver”. As a result there are a lot of opportunities and chances for people working in the field of health promotion. Besides comprehensive knowledge you also need:
- Conversational skills to work together with your patients to design therapeutic processes in which existing resources can be used and solutions can be achieved independently.
- To be clear about your role (e.g., therapist, consultant, companion) and to be aware that it becomes more and more various and complex
- An inner attitude of mindfulness, neutrality and resource-orientation – also for the purpose of a healthy self-management
In this seminar you will get an introduction in the fundamentals of systematic-solution-focused coaching-approach in the context of health. The aim of this course is to learn the competences and attitudes that are helpful for the professional accompaniment of sustainable therapy- and health promotion processes.
470 Euro (reduced fee for students and trainees)
- Fundamentals and introduction to solution-focused coaching
- Differentiation between conversation, coaching and consultation
- Introduction to systematic thinking and action
- Coaching in the context of the salutogenetic view of health
- Awareness as an important resource in coaching-processes
- Methods of systematic-solution-focused conversation techniques
- Development of concrete implementation options in one’s own fields of action
Course Date: expected autumn 2024
Time: all day
Registration deadline: 4 weeks prior to the event (later registration only possible if there are remaining seats)
Health Scientists, people working in the health-care sector
Language of Instruction:
min. 10 participants
S&H Certificate "Coaching in Health Professions“ after successful participation
Is there no announced date for this course, is the course booked out, or does the date not suit you? You can put your name on the list of prospects without any obligation and you will be contacted as soon as a new course date is announced.