Personality development - soft skills training
Soft skills for hard work
Whether in studies, at work or in private life: the so-called "soft skills" such as communication and time management are often neglected, even though they are so crucial: in medicine, for example, it is assumed that 70% of all mistakes are due to soft skills, not to a lack of knowledge or skills.
In this seminar we focus on soft skills. Two interactive days full of feedback methods, stress management strategies, communication tools and time management ideas.
350 Euro (reduced price for pupils, students and trainees)
- Giving feedback, taking feedback
- Communicate in a goal-oriented way
- What are the most important basic rules for a successful conversation?
- How do I get the information I want?
- How do I work out joint solutions with my counterpart by asking clever questions?
- How do I recognise typical communication patterns and how do I react to them?
- How can I de-escalate difficult situations?
- Mastering challenging situations
- Which situations challenge me?
- Which methods help me before, during and after the situation?
- Confident use of the resource "time"
- Where has it gone, my time?
- What tricks can I use to improve my time management?
Date: ...more information follow
Time: 2-day block seminar
Registration deadline: 4 weeks prior to the event (later registration only possible if there are remaining seats)
- Students who are about to start their careers
- Graduates who have already gained their first practical experience
- Interested persons who would like to further their education in the field of personal training / personnel development
Language of Instruction:
at least 8 persons
S&H Certificate "Personality Development-Soft Skills Training
Is there no announced date for this course, is the course booked out, or does the date not suit you? You can put your name on the list of prospects without any obligation and you will be contacted as soon as a new course date is announced.