The fascial training is a very important part of mass and competitive sports, prevention and rehabilitation. The fascia is the most elastic network, a power transmitter and a sense organ. That’s why fascial training can alleviate back pain. This course imparts the basic knowledge about the fascia, its structure and function, psychological coherences, the fascial training und the application in the back therapy training.
250 euro (reduced price for students and trainees)
- Structure and functions of fasciae
- Scientific foundations of fascial training
- Myofascial meridians and their relevance in sports and prevention
- Manipulation of painful conditions – theory of trigger points
- Fascial training in sports and back pain prevention
- Isometric fascial training
- Principles of meridian training
- Special techniques, group training
Course: 14./15. Nov 2020 - fully booked (list of prospects)
Time: Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-3pm
Registration deadline: 4 weeks prior to the event (later registration only possible if there are remaining seats)
Sport and exercise science students, sport scientists, health scientists, physical therapists, coaches, medicals, masseaurs and anyone interested
Language of Instruction:
10 - 16 participants
1 ECTS (16 training units)
S&H-Certificate "Fascial Training in Sports and Prevention".
Refresher Rückenschulleiterlizenz (Positivliste BdR)
Is there no announced date for this course, is the course booked out, or does the date not suit you? You can put your name on the list of prospects without any obligation and you will be contacted as soon as a new course date is announced.