This course covers the essential aspects of conceptualizing and implementation of a mobility training. Besides diagnostic and assay method there will be a variation of treatment techniques discussed and the reasons for mobility impairments revealed. The learning content will be demonstrated with concrete example cases.
340 Euros (reduced fee for students and trainees)
- Causes and emergence of mobility impairments
- Introduction of common treatment and application techniques
- Diagnostic and assay methods of a mobility training
- Functionality of the nervous system relating to mobility
- Mobility training in competitive sports, fitness and exercise
- Demonstration of the learning content in concrete example cases in the practice
- Myths of the mobility training
Assessment of training success at the end of the course
This course will not be offered in 2023. Further courses in this subject area are currently being planned. If you are interested, please contact us directly.
Sport and exercise science students, PE instructors, sport scientists, physical therapists, coaches and anyone interested
Language of Instruction:
min. 8 participants
S&H Certificate “Mobility Trainer” after successful participation
Is there no announced date for this course, is the course booked out, or does the date not suit you? You can put your name on the list of prospects without any obligation and you will be contacted as soon as a new course date is announced.