This 2-day course includes the theoretical background and practical skills of life-saving swimming and the acquisitione of the lifesaving badge in bronze or silver.
In total 16 lessons
- Information of the dangers on and in the water
- Help with bathing-, boat- and ice accidents
- Avoiding clasps and using rescue equipment
- Swimming exercises with and without additional clothing
- Transport of people in the water
- Demonstration of rescue attempts, as well as diving and jumping.
The exam includes a written and practical part.
Course date: to be expected in spring 2021
Course times: Tuesday + Thursday; each day from 9am - 3pm
Registration deadline: 4 weeks prior to the event (later registration only possible if there are remaining seats)
- Enrolled students of the Faculty of Sports and Health Sciences
- First aid training of at least 9 teaching units (basic education) - should not be older than 3 years. This can also be handed in later - the lifeguard certificate will be issued in this case afterwards.
- First aid course
- safe swimming
Please bring swimwear and swimming goggles
Students of the Faculty of Sport and Health Sciences (teacher, Bachelor, Master) as well as freelance sports teachers
Language of instruction:
Rescue swimming badge Bronze or Silver
Is there no announced date for this course, is the course booked out, or does the date not suit you? You can put your name on the list of prospects without any obligation and you will be contacted as soon as a new course date is announced.