The Team of Didactics in Sports and Health is responsible for lectures covering the following topics:
- Basics in sports didactics and sports pedagogy
- Teaching competencies and methodologies for PE teachers
- Lesson observation and analysis for PE teachers
- Exam and research colloquium for students in the teaching programme - Experiential and environmental education
- Health and activity potential of natural areas
- Workplace health promotion
- Sustainable developments in organisations
Students are able to write their final theses (Bachelor, Master or Teaching profession) at our department. See here for possible research topics.
Own ideas are welcome as well. Please provide a short exposé (1-2 pages max.) to highlight a potential research question (what), relevance (why) and methodology (how) of the chosen topic area. Please inform yourself about the different research activities at our department and contact a suitable person.