The Teaching and Educational Laboratory (LLL) of the Department of Sport and Health Sciences offers students of our faculty the opportunity to learn and use sports diagnostic methods. The LLL was founded in 2011, initially funded by tuition fees and later by state student grants.
The LLL is a facility that is aimed directly at the students and their study tasks. The equipment and premises of the LLL can be used for theses, seminar or practice projects. The equipment is endorsed independently from professorships of the department to support directly students of our department. In addition, there is an autonomous laboratory belonging specifically to LLL, which can be used to carry out student projects and lectures. The spectrum ranges from simple motor tests to more complex sports science diagnostic procedures.
The Teaching and Educational Laboratory offers:
- Special workshops on the current devices
- Loan of mobile measurement equipment
- Booking of laboratory times in the Educational Center
- Individual consultation during office hours
- Provision of measurement equipment for ongoing courses