Liability Insurance for Working in a Laboratory

Dear students at the Associate Professorship of Exercise Biology!

In case you want to cover insurance for possible damages in the lab, you have to arrange this yourselves starting from the summer term 2019 and to fund this per term by a lab insurance. If you need such a lab insurance, e.g. for practical training, bachelor or master thesis, please find some information on the website of Signal Iduna:

For any further information/question, please call Mr. Lorenz: 06108 – 69999 However, before contracting a lab insurance, please check which damages are already covered by your own or your parents’ indemnity insurance.

Sometimes such risks are included or can be covered by an upgrade. However, this has to be explicitly confirmed by the insurance company! In this context, you can also clarify if the loss of business keys is insured.